Over 200 acres of the most serene trails with small streams, babbling brooks and miniature water falls. Rides follow well groomed and mapped trails across open fields and managed woodlands, rich in animal and plant life. Don’t be surprised by Deer standing a few feet away, ‘people watching’, as you ride past. Our rides are tailored to the comfort level each group, with a variety of different horses and trails. We will pick the horse for you based on your ability. All rides go at the speed of the least comfortable rider to keep it safe and enjoyable for everyone. Children must be 10 years of age to ride on the trail. Trail rides operate year around as long as ground and weather conditions are safe.
The fall colours will take your breath away! Contact Serenity Acres to book in advance.
Space can only be guaranteed when booked ahead. Rides can be booked via phone or email for 10:00am , 1:00pm or 3:00pm.
1 Hour Trail Ride – $46.00 (hst included)
Adult ½ Day – $69 (hst included)
- 10:00 am one hour trail ride
- 11:00 return to enjoy a swim in our heated salt water pool and a soak in the hot tub
- 12:00 enjoy your packed lunch, drinks or make a hot meal on the bbq
- 1:00 join us for a second 1 hour trail ride
Connect & Ride Package – $92 (hst included)
- Learn how to build a relationship and understand your horses language through a 1 hour Equine Assisted Learning ground session
- Enjoy bonding as you relax and groom the horse
- Escape during a 1 hour trail ride in the beautiful forest
Enchanted Pony Rides – Once upon a time at Serenity Acres Family Ranch we had a group of whimsical creatures living in our back yard. A big storm came along and scattered our friends all around the farm. Can you help us to find all of our little whimsical friends?
Additional friends will be visiting us during festive seasons 😉
Individual Pony Rides (1/2 hr ) – $ 34.50 (hst included)
Individual Pony Rides ( 1 hour) – $46.00 (hst included)
1 hour Group Ride Options;
• $75 for 2-5 children (1 horse)
• $105 for 5-10 children (2 horses)
• $135 for 10-15 children (3 horses)
• $165 for 15-20 children (4 horses)
1/2 hour Group Ride Options;
• $50 for 2-5 children (1 horse)
• $75 for 5-10 children (2 horses)
• $100 for 10-15 children (3 horses)
• $125 for 15-20 children (4 horses
Trail rides will be cancelled under the following conditions:
- High winds
- Heavy rain
- Thunder & lightening
- Icy ground conditions
What to bring?
Picking appropriate clothing will make the ride much more comfortable. We suggest wearing full length pants and boots with a small heel.
During winter rides we use wool socks, insulated boots, long underwear or snow pants, insulated gloves and winter coats.
All people using the facilities must sign a waiver releasing Serenity Acres Family Ranch of liability. Helmets are mandatory and are supplied. You may bring your own approved riding helmet. Bicycle and hockey helmets are designed for those sports and are not suitable for riding.
No sandals or open shoes
Riders never enter stalls without a staff member
No smoking and No Dogs on the farm or on the trails for the protection of our animals and our clients
the most important rule ***Always treat the animals with respect and a gentle hand***
Booking and Payment Policies
A $50 deposit is required for all Groups and Parties at the time of booking to reserve the date and time. Deposits are non-refundable. All prices are subject to Harmonized Sales Tax (HST).
Contact our office to inquire about DND and First Responder discounts